1. General Information
- This policy applies to the Website, functioning at the url address: www. domdlasztuki.pl
- The operator of the website and the Administrator of personal data is: Nowy Rozdział Foundation, ul. Stanisława Leszczyńskiego 23, 20-068 Lublin
- Operator’s e-mail contact address: email@example.com
- The Operator is the administrator of your personal data in relation to the data provided voluntarily on the service.
- The service uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Conducting the newsletter
- Conducting chat conversations online
- Form Inquiry support
- Preparation, packaging, shipment of goods
- Execution of ordered services
- Presentation of the offer or information
- The service performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behaviour in the following ways:
- By voluntarily entered forms, the data entered into the operator’s systems.
- By storing cookies in the terminal equipment (so-called “Cookies”).
2. Selected data protection methods used by the operator
- The location of the login and the entry of personal data is protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). This ensures that the personal data and login data entered on the site are encrypted on the user’s computer and can only be read on the target server.
- The Operator periodically changes its administrative passwords.
- To protect your data, the Operator regularly backs up the security.
- An important element of data protection is the regular updating of any software used by the operator for the processing of personal data, which in particular means regular updates of the programming components.
The service is hosted (technically maintained) on the operator’s servers: OVH
4. Your rights and additional information about how you use your data
- In some cases, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if necessary for the performance of the contract with you or to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the administrator. This applies to these audiences:
- postal operators
- Payment providers
- Authorized employees and associates who use the data to fulfill the purpose of the website
- Company, providing marketing services to the administrator
- Your personal data processed by the Administrator no longer than is necessary to perform related activities specified by separate regulations (e.g. accounting). For marketing data, data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
- You have the right to request from the administrator:
- Access to your personal data regarding,
- Restriction of processing,
- and data portability.
- You have the right to object to the processing indicated in section 3.3 (c) of the processing of personal data for the purpose of exercising legitimate interests pursued by the administrator, including profiling, whereby the right Opposition will not be enforceable if there are valid legitimate grounds for processing, overriding interests, rights and freedoms, in particular the determination, exercise or defence of claims.
- The action of the Administrator is entitled to the President of the Office for Personal Data protection, UL. Rates 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the service.
- You may be involved in automated decision-making, including profiling to provide services under the contract, and for direct marketing by the administrator.
- Personal data are not transferred from third countries within the meaning of the personal data protection rules. This means that we do not transfer them outside the European Union.
5. Information in forms
- The service collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, if provided.
- The service can save information about the connection string (time indication, IP address).
- The service may, in some cases, save information that facilitates the data binding in the form with the email address of the user completing the form. In this case, the user’s email address appears inside the URL of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a particular form, e.g. to process a service request or commercial contact, register services, etc. Each time the context and description of the form clearly informs what it serves.
6. Admin logs
Information about the user’s behaviour on the site may be logged. This data is used to administer the service.
7. Relevant marketing techniques
- The Operator uses remarketing techniques that allow to match advertising messages to the user’s behavior on the website, which may give the illusion that the user’s personal data is used to track him, but in practice there is no transfer of any personal data from the Operator to advertising operators. The technological condition for such activities is the enabled support of cookies.
8. Information about cookies
- Cookies (also called. “cookies”) are information data, in particular the text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of a user of the service and are intended for the use of websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The operator of the service is placed on the end device of the website user and access to cookies.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- Maintenance of the user session of the service (after logging in), so that the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the service;
- Achievement of the objectives set out above under ‘ relevant marketing techniques ‘;
- The service uses two basic types of cookies: Session cookies and “persistent” cookie files. “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored in the terminal equipment of the user until you log off, leave the website or disable the software (Web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the user’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until the user deletes them.
- Web browsing software (Web browser) usually allows the storage of cookies on the user’s terminal device by default. Users of the service can change the settings in this area.The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies please refer to the Web browser Help or documentation for more details.
- Cookies placed on the end device of the website user may also be used by operators cooperating with the service operator, in particular for companies: Google (Google Inc., USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. With registered office In the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc., located in the USA).
9. Managing cookies – How to express and withdraw consent in practice?
- If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We reserve that disabling the handling of cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintenance of user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites
- To manage your cookie settings, select the Web browser you are using from the list below and follow the instructions: